Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It's that time of year again, my favorite time of year to be exact.  I absolutely LOVE the fall season and everything it brings with it and leads up to.  The holidays are extremely important to me, because it reminds me of how lucky I am to have a wonderful family.  

As for today's Halloween activities, I've planned to go with my dad to the Fulton County Historical Museum after classes, because on my way to school I heard all about it's hauntings on Fly 92.3 (I'm a firm believer in paranormal activities).  After that I'm going trick-or-treating with my two wonderful nieces, Avery and Julia and I cannot wait, it's my first time being able to go with them since I don't have a work schedule to interfere!  

On a more serious note, my thoughts are with all of those affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I can't describe how fortunate I feel to not have been affected by the storm, other than a few branches here and there.  Recently for Miss New York, I was in Staten Island for a week and it breaks my heart to see all of the damage that Hurricane Sandy has caused.  I'm wishing everyone a safe and speedy recovery, and just remember that even though you may have lost items that contain a lot of memories, nothing can take away the memories you have in your heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully spooky Halloween and is safe for trick-or-treating tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment