Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today, I had the honor of joining the Grand Marshals in the 62nd Annual Albany St. Patrick's Day Parade.  This year the Watervliet AOH/LAOH did an amazing job as the Grand Marshals, it was such an amazing experience to a part of this with them.

It was a perfect day for a parade, I heard several people mention that it was the nicest it's ever been for the St. Patrick's Day parade.  I'm ecstatic to say that the turnout was amazing, it put a huge smile on my face to see the community support for the parade and to know that I represent them.

My sister queen and I had the privilege of riding in a very unique vehicle, a '65 GTO to be exact, and oh my did the crowd go wild when our driver would rev up the engine!  

A huge shout out to Jerri Hess for making this experience possible, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment