Sunday, April 1, 2012

Miss Greater Rochester/Upstate New York

It was another road trip for me today as I traveled to Rochester to support some amazing young women as they competed for the title of Miss Greater Rochester and Miss Upstate New York!

I competed in the Miss Greater Rochester pageant last  year, so it was nice to be able to sit in the audience and enjoy the wonderful show that the organization puts on every year.  I was even lucky enough to catch a seat right behind the judges, and was able to see exactly what the judges were seeing and I give them props because I don't know how they do it!  It was also pretty fun to know a couple of the judges who just happen to be former Miss Empire Rose's and a former Miss New York, Elisabeth Cavanaugh (Baldanza) and Theresa Tokarowski Guirola!  Both of whom were amazing representatives of the community, state and organization, so I know they knew exactly what to look for.  


All of the contestants did such an amazing job, all of them were so deserving.  I had a hard time trying to guess who the two lucky women might be...
Congratulations to Nina Davuluri, Miss Greater Rochester 2012 and
Rayna Reid, Miss Upstate New York 2012

I look forward to seeing both of you in just two weeks for the Miss New York workshop and getting to know both of you on this journey to Miss New York 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment